Monday, October 19, 2009

branding. check.

Even though I have been working as a professional photographer for about five years, I haven't pursued it as a main source of income until this year. With that shift in mindset, I realized that there were a number of things I hadn't done to make my business "official." The biggest one being my brand. What is "Eunice Brownlee Photography" all about, and what makes me special?

I have been working with a high school friend, Cara Elizabeth, on this project for quite a few months, and I am just about the most indecisive person on the planet. I vacillated on color schemes, logo design, ideas. You name it, I waffled. On some level, I'm surprised she hasn't kicked me to the curb just yet.

But in a moment I least expected, I was at the fabric store on Saturday, picking up supplies for my daughter's Halloween costume, when I was struck by a stroke of inspiration. At long last, I have finally made a decision on my branding that I like. And plan to stick with. For now.

No comments: