Sunday, June 14, 2009

create better images.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending the Create Better Images Intermediate workshop in Mesa (http://www.createbetterimages.com/). We had an intense six hours of information and shooting and I learned a TON. My favorite part of photography workshops is that regardless of how much you think you know, there is always room to learn more. From tips and tricks to learning how to leave my flash and tripod behind, I was able to put my new skills to use. Thanks to Jennifer Bowen and Kimberly Jarman for hosting this amazing workshop.

Our lovely model wanted to make sure that we clarified that this man in the photos with her is her cousin, who became the stand-in when her husband couldn't make it.





An added bonus: Kimberly and I were really good friends in first and second grade and haven't seen each other since. It's always nice to catch up with old friends.